Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a great and relaxing weekend. I’ve been winding down from the week and focusing on my plethora of new hobbies (this blog included). I can’t believe it’s been 1 month in quarantine and I’ve come to realize how much of a homebody I really am lol. Although I miss restaurants, roaming the isles of Target, driving around aimlessly, and getting ready for the day. Lack of structure makes me even less of a morning person than I already was! We had a stay at home brunch today and I plan to be a couch potato all evening. The other day it dawned on me that Sephora is having their semi-annual sale and this wouldn’t be a beauty blog if I didn’t post my recommendations 🤗 The sale started yesterday for VIB Rouge members and runs through the end of the month but more info for all the tiers is below:
- Rouge 20% off 4/17 thru 5/1
- VIB 15% off 4/21 thru 4/29
- Insider 10% 4/23 thru 4/27
Prices listed below are retail and do not reflect price after discount!
MY TOP SEPHORA SALE PICKS:
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner $22; This is my go-to holy grail eyeliner of all time. Seriously it stays on through everything and doesn’t budge. Every time it’s on sale a buy a couple so I don’t run out and have to pay full price. It’s a felt tip liner so your cat eye will be fierce and sharp enough to cut a bitch. It’s the only eyeliner I can put on in the morning and not worry about it smearing all over the place… I used to wear this baby back when I was a server running in and out of the kitchen and it still looked flawless at the end of the day!
- Clarisonic Skincare Mia Smart Anti-Aging and Cleansing Skincare Device $169; If you’re looking to buy a skincare device now is the time! I bought one for myself during the last holiday sale and I’ve been using it ever since. I really feel like my skin gets a nice deep clean and every ounce of makeup is removed from my face when I use it. I recommend using it 2-3x per week since it is possible to over-exfoliate your skin (which I mistakenly did when I first got it because I was so excited to use it). I know this one has a pricier tag but you get the most bang for your buck when you save the pricer purchases for sale time. 20% knocks $33.80 off the retail price.
- Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation $42; I’m shade #40 LMN Light Medium Neutral for reference & this shade is perfect for me when I have a slight tan. I’ve you’re into glowy natural looking foundations you should give this one a whirl. It’s a light-medium coverage so if you’re a full coverage queen this won’t be your cup of tea. Personally I LOVE light-medium coverage for more youthful look. If you have dry skin like I do it won’t settle in your fine lines but it also won’t slip off your face.
- Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek in shade Werk $28; This color is the perfect dusty rose – I bought it because my favorite non-beauty youtuber, Blair Walnuts, recommended it. First of all, I love the how fun and different the packaging is. It comes with tons of product and it’s multifunctional, almost like a 2 for 1, gotta love that! I apply and blend mine straight with my fingers, it’s easy and looks amazing every time if you want a nice natural flush and want it quick!
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment $26; I won’t even hesitate to tell you this is one of the best liquid lipsticks of all time. I even got my mom hooked on it & both of our favorite shade is American Woman. This has the best staying power of any liquid lipstick I have ever come across and it doesn’t get all weird and gross looking after a few hours of wear. You can even eat a full meal and it will still be there. It’s so good I have nearly every shade… yes it’s THAT good. I’ll end the PSA here and let you try for yourself.
- Tarte SEA Color Splash Lipstick in shade Beach Babe $21; This is my favorite everyday pinky-nude lipstick. I wear this every day to work with a darker lip liner underneath, it seriously looks good on top of any lipstick 😍. This one is a repeat buy for me, my first one melted when I left it in the heat LOL. You know it’s good if I was willing to re-purchase it. I’ve this one in my bag at all times!
IN MY CART:
- Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush $20; I love me a good cream blush, it blends so effortlessly and melts into your skin seamlessly, plus you can apply it with your fingers and yield a flawless look. Every celebrity is hopping on the makeup line train lately but Rihanna really paved the way and kicked it out of the ballpark with Fenty Beauty. I love how she really pushes the limits with fun colors. I have Bikini Martini in my cart for a pop of fun barbie pink and Rosé Latte is the neutral everyday bronze of my dreams. Rhi Rhi can do no wrong!
- Milk Makeup Vegan Milk Moisturizer $38; I’ve heard a lot of raves about this product and my current moisturizer is almost gone (I’ve been telling myself I absolutely CANNOT buy new skincare products without first using my current ones). It’s vegan and certified clean beauty at Sephora. I’ve been on a huge skincare kick now that I have the time in quarantine my skin has been getting the TLC it needs.